One of the major functions performed by the Land Survey Section is vetting Survey Plans.
This process involves clients attempting to get Government Approval and Recognition of the Property Boundaries over which, they are trying to get a lease.
Survey Plans are either processed individually or in batches as part of a Subdivision.
- Once a Negotiator Certificate is acquired, a Private Surveyor Surveys the concerned area.
- The plans are lodged at the Land Survey Section for Checking and approval by the Surveyor General.
- Once Survey Plan is approved by Surveyor General, it enters the Process of being formally Registered
When Lodging Subdivision Survey Plans for Approval, there is a processing fee of 10,000vt per lot.
- Upon Approval of Consent to Surrender, a Private Surveyor Surveys Area Concerned.
- Private surveyor redraw plans if change of class of lease -OR- Private surveyor draws plan for subdivision then submit for screening and approval by LMPC.
- Once Survey Plan is approved by Surveyor General, it enters the Process of being formally Registered.